Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:54:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: YES! laptop installing

I'm using a 3ccfe575ct-d, it works great, I just installed using it by
making my own GENERIC kernel with the cardbus stuff on it, and putting it
on an install boot floppy instead of the one that normally comes on
it. I'm not sure the pmtimer is working though, and I keep getting
dmesg: malloc failed

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|