Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:01:17 -0700
From:      Tom Brown <tomb@securify.com>
To:        Tom Brown <tomb@securify.com>, "'andrewr'" <andrewr@slack.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-security@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   "Secure-FreeBSD" Idea should be paied for and marketed by Walnut Creek

I know exactly where this is going and you're quite right.  If 'we' the =
contributors did it then it would take time out of our schedules. =20

But this would best be marketed by walnut creek, they should pay for it =
to happen and launch it as another packaged item, you know the kind of =
thing 'nice bunch of CD's with some flashy graphics'.  I recon it would =
be a sound investment and could if pushed correctly sell by the bucket =
load.

Tom