Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:25:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Susan Stanziano <susan.stanziano@xinuos.com>
To:        rodrigc@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bhyve VM install follow-up

Hi Craig,

Regarding the vm_open issue,

vm_open: Invalid argument

You asked:

What is the full command that you are using to invoke
vmrun.sh?

I used simply "vmrun.sh <vmname>" as root

Here is a portion of the scrolled output from above command:

+ BOOTDISK=./diskdev
+ installer_opt=''
+ /usr/sbin/bhyveload -c stdio -m 512M -d ./diskdev freebsd-test
vm_open: Invalid argument
+ bhyve_exit=1
+ [ 1 -ne 0 ]
+ break
+ /usr/sbin/bhyvectl --vm=freebsd-test --destroy
+ exit 1

As regards the multiple VM's, I have tried this again successfully so your comment about invocations using different names solved the problem - my error.

One more question, regarding the other failures for which there are now fixes - How do I match a fix to an RC version?

Thanks for your time,

Susan