Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:32:02 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
From:      "Stuart Shillington" <stuarts@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Out of File Descriptors

I checked the mailing-list archives, and couldn't find anything to do
with this. I installed FreeBSD 3.4, and everything went OK. However,
when I boot, everything is fine, until this comes up

changing root device to wd0s1a
.: out of file descriptors

It then drops me to a shell prompt. I can then mount /usr and /var
manually. I'm dual booting with BeOS now, using BeOS's boot loader, but
I don't think that's the problem. FreeBSD is on the first (4GB) fdisk
partition. Is there any other bits of info that could help me solve
this problem?

Stuart Shillington