Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:27:25 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and memetics

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:

> I go to Windows mostly to read and write my email since I have
> years of messages stored in Eudora and do not want to lose continuity.

Have you looked at using Netscape to read mail? At least the Windows version
has an option to convert mailboxes from Eudora. Even if the Unix versions do
not, you could install NS under Windows, convert there, and then (probably)
read them using NS for UNIX.

Kris

-----
The Feynman problem-solving algorithm: 1. Write down the problem
                                       2. Think real hard
                                       3. Write down the solution