Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:23:04 -0000
From:      Manuela Dias <Manuela.Dias@portucel.pt>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD - Install Packages

I have a problem, when I try to install squid from CD4 (Version 2.2.7), =
from /stand/sysinstall - c Configure - P packages - Select squid-1.1.22, =
I have the following in my screen:

Adding packages/All/squid-1.1.22.tgz from wcd0c
Package squid-1.1.22 read successfully - waiting to pkg_add(1)

And nothing happens, probably there is a problem in device wcd0c. Could =
someone give me some advice in this mater?

Best regards,

Manuela Dias