Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:25:51 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Symbios 875 activity LED?

Just had my system apart as I found some new-in-box Kingston 32MB FP
parity 60ns 72-pin SIMMs at a "computer show" for $30 each and had to
put them in. Hurray! 128MB! Should have bought all he had.

Before you ask, system is 3.0-Current as of 2-jan.

While I was in there, connected my Asus SC875's LED connector to the
otherwise unused "Turbo LED" wires. Observed the internal LED works at
boot time. And lights the external too. But still not under FreeBSD.
There was some talk of this long time ago. Did it not make it into the
distribution?

Just now cvsup'ed again to see how Matthew Jacob's scsi_sa.c fixes
behave on my problem tape drives (which are on an Adaptec 2940, which
does light its LED during access).