Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:35:35 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

At 13:03 23-06-1999 -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
>At 01:37 PM 6/23/99 -0500, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
>
> >Just out of curiosity, Brett: Do you have some kind of a macro for this?
>
>Do you have some kind of a macro for rudeness?
>
>--Brett Glass

Brett, I have discussed things with you many times in the past few months.
Sometimes I agreed with you (generally on the issues of GPL), other times I
disagreed (such as with your ideas about PR). I always treated you with
respect, while others were telling me I was wasting my time on you. I was
NEVER rude to you.

However, I am concerned that you keep repeating the exact same ideas in the
exact same words after having clearly seen that you are not convincing
anyone. Hence my question.

I believe your discusion would be more effective and more persuasive if you
tried different arguments or different angles of the same argument.

As for your snapping at me like that, you have just reminded me of the
words of, I believe, St. Theresa of Avilla to the Pope of her era: "If this
is how you treat your friends, no wonder you have so many enemies."

Adam
---
Gracula v3.0 just released. Don't miss it.
Visit Count Gracula's Gallery:
http://www.whizkidtech.net/gcl/gallery/