Date:      Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:00:54 -0500
From:      Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        dyu@cdknet.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Migrating.....

You've got your work cut out for you...you'll need to copy all of your
/etc/sendmail.c? and /etc/mail/*  and /var/mail/*....also look to coping
/etc/master.passwd from the old machine...then remove from the OLD
master.passwd file all duplicate accounts that match on the target machine.
merg the two files together. Move you passwd, (present) master.passwd, pwd.db,
and spwd.db to a safe place...copy the new (merged) master.passwd into /etc and
run pwd_mkdb -p master.passwd.

cheers,
mikel