Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:07:00 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        jhell <jhell@dataix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to disallow logout

> Firstly this just sounds like a case where the admin needs to provide a
> equally sound and safe way of making sure everything is cleaned up on
> logout and is offering a global way of doing it so the developer will
> not forget.

In this case the admin and developer are the same person... namely at
the clients request I am the only person allowed to work on the
project and I just want to make it so I can't accidently do something
like control-d or something like that and leave a plain text version
of a project that has a very strict NDA laying around (liquidated
damages of $250k)... the scenrio is we a are a team (each one of us is
in diff city) of freelance CS people and all use the same server for
all our development to make cooperation possible when needed (not in
this case) have centralized backups, etc. and as mentioned on this one
project the client has forced me to sign a NDA saying I can't even
show the code to the other team members without the client's
permission and thus am storing the repo using security/fuse-encfs, but
since the version control system (devel/aegis) requires creating a
development directory that is not encrypted I want to force/remind
myself to checkin what ever I was working into the encrypted repo when
I go "home" (it is a home office ;-)) at night or out to lunch