Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:43:56 -0800
From:      "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        "Potts, Ross" <rpotts@harris.com>
Cc:        Francis Abella <abellaf@allcet.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I move my server?

* Potts, Ross <rpotts@harris.com> [001124 05:45] wrote:
> Don't forget insane amount of insurance

Yes, good call.

However, even with insurance, the claims process UPS uses is pretty
annoying.  They want you to ship your already damaged equipment back
to them (if you're an individual).

"Hi, you broke all my stuff..."
"Well ship it back to depot XXX so we can inspect it."
"Uh, didn't you break it _enough_ the first time it went through you guys?"
"Sir, I don't follow..."
"Ok, I guess we can send someone over to look..."

Don't know about FedEx, but it's probably not any better.

blech,
-Alfred