Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:02:48 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@deepcore.dk>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to submitting Promise Technology EX SATA RAID series cards	driver to FreeBSD

    Hi, dear guys

     How can I submit our EX SATA RAID series cards driver to FreeBSD for
    inclusion on the next distribution.

     Recently, we (Promise Technology) want to submit our EX SATA RAID series
    cards driver to FreeBSD for inclusion on the next FreeBSD distribution.

     Please notify me about  what I should do and reply this mail so kindly.
     Thanks.

     Regards,

     Garden L (from Promise Technology)

Hi

Promise (USA) sent me one of those some time ago, but the documentation
for writing the driver newer showed up after multiple requests.

Just FYI I've worked with Promise for several years on writing and
maintaining support for all Promise ATA/SATA controllers in FreeBSD's
ATA driver which is my baby.

Get in touch with me and I'm sure we can find a way to get this sorted
out, at least I do have the HW to work with you on this.

-Søren