Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:46:24 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Suggestions please for what POP or IMAP servers to use

Keep in mind with the FreeBSD db files for the password files,
the old problems with linear searches of large passwords do not
exist any longer.  There is no benefit to virtualize users on
a FreeBSD mailserver unless your bound and determined to use
modified tools for every bit of management you want to do on the
server - or unless your working with hundreds of thousands of
users and a mailserver cluster.

Ted
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:15 AM