Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:08:33 -0500
From:      "Robert Herrold" <bobber@intense.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pam Authentication Module

Hopefully someone can help me out. I upgraded from 4.3 FreeBSD to 4.6. I was
not running PAM prior to the upgrade. Now, I'm having some issues with my
dialups. Radius authenticates fine, ftp works fine, but some (not all) of
the sendmail accounts will not authenticate with popper unless I shell and
reenter their passwords. Telnet has the same symptoms.

My question: is there a way to remove PAM? If so, where? (all I have is the
pam.conf)

Thanks

Bob