Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:14:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@kuyarov.org>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: C programming

Go buy a good book, if you don't want to do that, you can go to
www.informit.com and read free e-books [Teach yourself C in 21 days,or 24
hours etc]

I'd start with one of those see how the pace is for you and if you like it
buy it. [The 21 days is more for the beginner].

**Random Fortune for this instance of pine**
Conway's Law:
	In any organization there will always be one person who knows
	what is going on.

	This person must be fired.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!