Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:36:22 -0500
From:      GB Clark <gclarkii@vsservices.com>
To:        "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Books I saw today

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:08:51 -0400
"Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org> wrote:

> I was browsing around the computer bookshop in Merivale Mall (Ottawa)
> today and I spotted a copy of "FreeBSD Unleashed".  This being the
> very first time I'd seen a FreeBSD book for sale, I mentioned that to
> the person behind the cash.
>
> He then pointed out the last copy of "Absolute FreeBSD".... the
> others had already sold.
>

> --
> Dan Langille
> I'm looking for a computer job:
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php
That reminds me, I was in B&N the other night picking up a Java book and lo and behold, what
did I see?  Both a copy of the corp networkers guide (sorry for incorrect cite) and
"FreeBSD Unleashed".  It came as a shock... Not used to that.

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek