Date:      Sat, 07 Dec 2002 15:04:11 +0100
From:      sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor])
To:        Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: acpi and lid, temperature

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org> writes:

Christian> You can then assign the types 1-5 that acpiconf.8 talks about
Christian> (sysctl hw.acpi.lid_switch_state=S3).
Christian> I usually take S3 which works pretty well for me.

acpiconf.8 talks about none of these issues on my FreeBSD-current
build (about 2 weeks old).  Could you provide a more precise pointer
to the documentation you're looking at or a quote?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike