Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 06:54:42 -0600
From:      Stephane Raimbault <stephane@freenet.mb.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: pap script problems...

Well I've got a working script now!

This is it.

				ppp.conf
default:
 set device /dev/cuaa1
 set speed 115200
 set timeout 600
 set openmode active
 disable lqr
 deny lqr
 set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" AT&F&C1&D2S95=3
OK-AT-OK \\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"papsite:
 set phone 1234567
# set login "TIMEOUT 5 login:-\\r-login: ppp word: ppp"
 deny chap
 accept pap
 set authname MyUserName
 set authkey MyPassword

If anyone has any questions about this scripts by all means ask them.
:-).

My ISP is using what I believe is NT 3.51 with PAP only for dial-up
users.

Thank you for all your suggestions as I would not of figured out what to
do with the script without your help.  Thank you,
Stephane Raimbault

Now all I need to do now is to set up ppp to dial on demand.