Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:45:32 -0400
From:      Columbine <columbine@ainnovations.com>
To:        www@freeBSD.org
Subject:   New listing: Commercial vendors - Consulting

<LI><A NAME="Anansi_Innovations"></A>
<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.ainnovations.com/">Anansi
Innovations</A></STRONG> provides comprehensive, cutting-edge system and
software design for your business.  From hardware selection and
configuration to interface design and release management, we can build
an enterprise that takes best advantage of the expanding Internet
market.  Our experience includes computer system design and integration,
interactive software, interface design, release management,
cross-platform coordination, e-commerce, and business-to-business
applications. For more information email <A
HREF="MAILTO:info@ainnovations.com">info@ainnovations.com</A> or phone
(617) 995-2590.