Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:30:24 -0700
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S," <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sweet dreams are made of this...

Sean Eric Fagan wrote:

> In the end, I predict that Sun will spend lots of money, and get a minor
> concession out of uSoft, and will hail it as a major victory.

I think this concession will be that M$ will not use the "Java
compatible" logo on their product. Since much of the importance of Java
is in it's logo (that certifies  multiplatform compatibility) it's no
small deal.

Another advantage is that uSoft will lose much of it's image... people
are getting tired of M$ dirty practices. As we all know M$ is only an
image...

	Pedro.