Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:16:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com>
Cc:        Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD toques - You must be Canadian, Eh?

No offense, but I had to look up toque in the dictionary
(dictionary.com) too.
toque (tk)
n.  A woman's small, brimless, close-fitting hat.
maybe its taken on a more general meaning?

and since nobody gave you the link try:
http://www.freebsdmall.com/promotional/

(they call em caps, instead of hats, but heh.)

"A government big enough to give you everything
you want, is a government big enough to take
from you everything you have."
				-Gerald Ford

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Damien Tougas wrote:

> You must be from Canada. I just moved from Canada to the US, and most
> people I have met over here do not know what a toque is, they just
> call it a hat.
>
> --
> Damien Tougas
> Systems Administrator
> Carroll-Net, Inc.
> http://www.carroll.com
>
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 06:50:02AM -0500, Erik Rothwell wrote:
> >I'm not sure which list to post this too, but, this is the questions
list so . . . anyone know where I can get a toque with the BSD daemon on it?