Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:20:47 +0100
From:      void <float@firedrake.org>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone know of RFMEM vm/sysv_shm.c-related races?

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 08:01:08PM -0400, Brian F. Feldman wrote:

> Has anyone else at least experienced this?

I'm pretty sure I have, on 4.2-R or shortly later, but the fellow who was
reporting it to me never bothered to pare his code down to a good test
case, and I'm not at that job any more. (Anyway, the machines in question
were since sold off along with the business unit they belonged to.)

Not very useful, I'm afraid.  Sorry.

--
 Ben

"An art scene of delight