Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:09:03 -0700
From:      "Chris Ptacek" <ptacek@dashmail.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PCI Device Drivers?

Hi, I have been given the task of writing a PCI device driver for a card
that we will be using with one of our products.  My question is where can I
find the best documentation for writing PCI drivers?  I assume that the best
method would probably be examining current drivers, could anyone suggest
specific drivers that might be simple or well written to examine.  By the
way the card is a Triple DES encryption card.

  - Chris