Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:27:38 -0600
From:      Charlie Quattrocchi <charlie@prpros.whsites.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Book Publishing Permission Request

Welcome to Book Publishing!

If you are a Writer or Author and have interest in receiving information
about Publishing and Distributing your own Book, we would like to request
your permission to add you to our Book Publishing newsletter.

Our newsletters are loaded with industry publishing tips, tricks, and
special offers aimed at helping you get published now! One of our current
offers will get you published for just $299, so join now.

To be added to our Book Publishing newsletter, simply click the link below:

http://www.prpros.whsites.net/phplist/?p=confirm&uid=3c4bbeacdb4166e547cf9bc75c496676

If you do not wish to subscribe you do not need to do anything, simply

Thank you!
Charlie Quattrocchi
charlie@prpros.whsites.net