Date:      Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:36:19 +0000
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Thierry Thomas <thierry@pompo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/57475: devel/sdl12: upgrading to 1.2.6 + some fixes.

Thierry Thomas wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR ports/57475; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Thierry Thomas <thierry@pompo.net>
> To: Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>,
> 	FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: ports/57475: devel/sdl12: upgrading to 1.2.6 + some fixes.
> Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:37:00 +0100
>
>  Le Mar  4 nov 03 à 21:25:40 +0100, Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
>   écrivait :
>  > Hi Thierry,
>
>  Hello Jens,
>
>  > can you submit an updated patch - the original one didn't applies
>  > clearly.
>
>  The following one has been updated against a recently cvsup'ed tree:

Applies clean. Thank you very much. Unfortunately it didn't help to
solve my problem with the dosbox emulator, so I assume it's a problem
it the emulator and not of sdl.

Anyway, port freeze is over - hope someone will commit it, because
it runs fine for me with all other games except the problematic dos
ones :-)

Best regards,
Jens