Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:42:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "John A. Booth" <john@ulantris.infinop.com>
To:        khetan@iafrica.com (Khetan Gajjar)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest popper fails to build.

> I don't know why I'm writing; no-one answered my previous two mailing on
> Lynx failing to build, and I read them both in questions. But hey.......
>
> I cannot get the new popper to install properly. It builds fine, and
> install: unknown user pop
> *** Error code 67

Well this is the first place to see an error and if you read it, it
says that the user pop doesn't exist.  So create a pop user with
adduser--there may be docs outside of the distribution if so I'd recommend
reading them.  I'd personally not give the pop user any access--make it
belong to the nobody group, etc.