Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:05:13 -0600
From:      Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
To:        Dan Mahoney <dan@wolf.com>
Cc:        cjclark@home.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web Download

In message <19981217125735.B17071@wolf.com>, Dan Mahoney wrote:
} > 1)	A quick look at lynx has not revealled to me a quick
} > 	and dirty way to get it to download it in a script.
} > 	Anyone familiar enough with lynx to show me how I
} > 	would do it?
}
} How about "lynx -dump > the.file.name.you.are.grabbing" ?

Note that if you use lynx, it will try to format the source file,
which is probably not what you want (given your original scenario).
I meant to mention this in my earlier reply, but neglected to do so.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com