Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:01:42 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Jesus R. Camou" <jcamou@cox.net>
Cc:        ceri@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: colour on h2 tags

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

On 2004.09.08 13:54:25 -0700, Jesus R. Camou wrote:
> Hello list,=20
>=20
> I would like to ask for opinions.

You asked, so that's what you will get... :-).

> The internal pages (www/es/internal) use a color scheme for
> h2 tags (#990000).  Seems like these pages are the only pages that use th=
at colour scheme.  What
> do you think about using <font color=3D"#990000"> on h2 tags in the rest =
of the pages?

I think it's a bad idea to add more font tags, since we really should
create a proper CSS stylesheet instead so everything will be
consistent.

No, I don't have the time at the moment to actually create a CSS
stylesheet (or extent the current one), but I think adding more font
tags is a big step in the wrong direction...

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs