Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:03:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   finding the correct distfile

Hi:

I'm running 2.2.5-stable with patches:

cvsup stable-supfile; make buildworld; make installworld;

I wanted to install zircon, but the tar file
"zircon-1.18.109.tar.gz" is difficult to find.
I tried to update my ports tree:

cvsup ports-supfile;

and "net/zircon" did receive some updates, but the same sourcefile
was specified.  I thought that if I updated the ports tree, then
all the target "distfiles" specifications would also be updated.
(Distfile names would reflect the latest distributions available
on the net)  Hmmm...confused.

marc