Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 96 21:40:42 -0800
From:      Asif Bakar <asif@iss.arinet.com>
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Windows95 connection

I am not sure if it is Windows 95 problem or FreeBSD
problem.  But here it is!

I use Free BSD to allow users to connect to my machine.
I dont have any problems with any of the users connecting
to my machine using any windows TCP/IP software.  but
all my customers with WINDOWS95 are having problems.

I myself is having problems because I can use the same
windows95 machine to connect to other servers but when
I dialin to my server, it shows the login prompt and
then I cant type anything.  It seems like the server
hangs up.

do you have any suggestions in terms of setting up some
flag or option somewhere which will allow me to let
the window95 users get into my server.

Please help