Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:18:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joseph A. Mallett" <jmallett@xMach.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Evan Leibovitch on BSD

Bretty, I disagree. There IS no point. If he believes a word of what he
wrote he's in bigger trouble than anyone could turn back around. Welcome
to GNU/FUD 1.0. There really are better places you can target youyr
energies than by feeding these trolls. Hell, it's _ZDnet_ what do you
expect.

On a related note, did you ever get any financial records for FSF? I tried
a few times with nicely-worded emails to no avail. In fact, any questions
I sent them were promptly ignored.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <jmallett@xMach.org> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]