Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:55:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PAWS ack-on-ack loop avoided

:I've got this on my development box which doesn't run any services.
:I don't remember exactly what I've been doing when these appeared;
:probably printing some connection data like IPs and ports from TCB
:would help.
:
:
:Cheers,
:--=20
:Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,
:ru@sunbay.com		Sunbay Software AG,

    That's very odd.  I see them on my development box too which is just
    talking FreeBSD<->FreeBSD.  We should not be seeing them at all.

						-Matt