Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:57:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Small, but frustrating." <kunze@CS.ColoState.EDU>
To:        "Daniel J. Zaccariello" <marisombra@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>, dave <dmehler22@earthlink.net>, FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: free ssh windows client.

if you install cygwin (sourceware.cygnus.com), which is just a unix
compatibility dll for windows, you can compile a lot of unix source
directly. there is a port of ssh-1.26.something that compiles on windows
and then you get all the command-line apps like in unix. getting the
daemon to run is a little tricky, but ssh, scp, etc work fine.

[this space irrationally left blank]

matt kunze