Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:02:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org
To:        gjb@FreeBSD.org, rmacklem@FreeBSD.org, bapt@FreeBSD.org,  bdrewery@FreeBSD.org, kib@FreeBSD.org, ngie@FreeBSD.org,  des@FreeBSD.org, jkim@FreeBSD.org, ae@FreeBSD.org,  rodrigc@FreeBSD.org, kevlo@FreeBSD.org, jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org,  freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD_stable_10 - Build #1863 - Fixed

FreeBSD_stable_10 - Build #1863 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_stable_10/1863/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_stable_10/1863/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_stable_10/1863/console

Change summaries:

291990 by ae:
MFC r291579:
  In the same way fix the problem described in r291578 for IGMPv3.

  In case when router has a lot of multicast groups, the reply can take
  several packets due to MTU limitation.
  Also we have a limit IGMP_MAX_RESPONSE_BURST == 4, that limits the number
  of packets we send in one shot. Then we recalculate the timer value and
  schedule the remaining packets for sending.
  The problem is that when we call igmp_v3_dispatch_general_query() to send
  remaining packets, we queue new reply in the same mbuf queue. And when
  number of packets is bigger than IGMP_MAX_RESPONSE_BURST, we get endless
  reply of IGMPv3 reports.
  To fix this, add the check for remaining packets in the queue.

291987 by ae:
Fix typo in r291986.

(this is derect commit to stable/10)

291986 by ae:
MFC r291578:
  mld_v2_dispatch_general_query() is used by mld_fasttimo_vnet() to send
  a reply to the MLDv2 General Query. In case when router has a lot of
  multicast groups, the reply can take several packets due to MTU limitation.
  Also we have a limit MLD_MAX_RESPONSE_BURST == 4, that limits the number
  of packets we send in one shot. Then we recalculate the timer value and
  schedule the remaining packets for sending.
  The problem is that when we call mld_v2_dispatch_general_query() to send
  remaining packets, we queue new reply in the same mbuf queue. And when
  number of packets is bigger than MLD_MAX_RESPONSE_BURST, we get endless
  reply of MLDv2 reports.
  To fix this, add the check for remaining packets in the queue.

  PR:		204831

291976 by bdrewery:
MFC r291605:

  Fix errors being ignored in many phases of the build since the bmake
  integration.

291974 by bdrewery:
MFC r291226:

  Fix ld not respecting --sysroot.

Relnotes:	yes

291956 by gjb:
Document SA-15:26

Sponsored by:	The FreeBSD Foundation

291935 by kib:
MFC r290920:
Raise OOM when pagedaemon is unable to produce a free page in several
back-to-back passes.

291934 by kib:
MFC r290917:
Provide the OOM-specific vm_pageout_oom_pagecount() function which
estimates the amount of reclamaible memory which could be stolen if
the process is killed.

291933 by kib:
MFC r290915:
Do not skip a process which has inhibited thread due to the swap-out,
in the OOM selection loop.

291905 by kib:
MFC r291446:
Minor cleanup.

Systematically use ANSI C functions definitions.
Correct type of the flags argument to the dev_pager_putpages() function.

vm_pager_free_nonreq() does not exist in stable/10, this part is not
merged.

291874 by ngie:
MFC r289452,r289469:

r289452 (by trasz):

Add iscsictl(8) and iscsid(8) to rescue(8).  The point is to make it
easier to build md_root images from rescue(8), to use with iSCSI boot.

The change increases the size of rescue by 62kB, from 8728kB to 8790kB.

Reviewed by:	bapt@
Sponsored by:	The FreeBSD Foundation
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3865

r289469:

Make iscsictl and iscsid build if MK_ISCSI == yes

291873 by ngie:
MFC r290908,r291615:

r290908:

Integrate contrib/netbsd-tests/lib/libcrypt/t_crypt.c in to the FreeBSD
test suite as lib/libcrypt/crypt_test

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r291615 (by rodrigc):

Hack test so that it works on FreeBSD.

291871 by ngie:
MFC r291296:

Link localeconv(3) to localeconv_l(3)

291870 by ngie:
MFC r283801,r290846,r290851,r290856,r290860:

r283801 (by araujo):

Fix warning of implicit declaration of function 'mkdir'.

Differential Revision:	D2662
Reviewed by:		rodrigc, ngie

r290846:

Bump WARNS to 2

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r290851:

Change WARNS to 2 across the board with all the libc testcases

This effectively "reverts" r290846

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r290856 (by bapt):

also skip the definition of ':fopen_regular' to avoid the build to fail due to
unused variables defined by ATF macros

r290860 (by bapt):

Remove unused variables to fix building world

291869 by rmacklem:
MFC: r291150
When the nfsd threads are terminated, the NFSv4 server state
(opens, locks, etc) is retained, which I believe is correct behaviour.
However, for NFSv4.1, the server also retained a reference to the xprt
(RPC transport socket structure) for the backchannel. This caused
svcpool_destroy() to not call SVC_DESTROY() for the xprt and allowed
a socket upcall to occur after the mutexes in the svcpool were destroyed,
causing a crash.
This patch fixes the code so that the backchannel xprt structure is
dereferenced just before svcpool_destroy() is called, so the code
does do an SVC_DESTROY() on the xprt, which shuts down the socket upcall.

291867 by rmacklem:
MFC: r291117
Revert r283330 since it broke directory caching in the client.
At this time I cannot see a way to fix directory caching when it
has partial blocks in the buffer cache, due to the fact that the
syscall's uio_offset won't stay the same as the lblkno * NFS_DIRBLKSIZ
offset.

291866 by bdrewery:
Add dependency for c++filt on libiberty.

This is a direct commit since c++filt does not exist in head.

This ws racing after my SUBDIR_PARALLEL changes here recently.

Reported by:	peter
Sponsored by:	EMC / Isilon Storage Division

291844 by kevlo:
MFC r291238:
Add dependency to uether.

Reviewed by:	hselasky

291841 by ngie:
Remove stale tools/regression directory that should have been deleted
in r291840

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

291840 by ngie:
MFC r290537,r290540,r290560,r290856,r290871,r291839:

r290537:

Integrate tools/regression/lib/libc/stdio into the FreeBSD test suite
as lib/libc/tests/stdio

- Fix some whitespace
- Convert the testcases to ATF
- Convert "/dev/null" to _PATH_DEVNULL

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r290540:

printfloat_test and scanfloat_test need symbols from msun; these are automatically
provided on amd64, but not i386. Add libm to DPADD/LDADD to unbreak the i386
tinderbox

Pointyhat to: ngie
Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r290560:

Convert print_positional_test over to ATF

Somehow missed in r290537

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r290856 (by bapt):

also skip the definition of ':fopen_regular' to avoid the build to fail due to
unused variables defined by ATF macros

r290871:

Disable -Wformat with scanfloat_test when compiling with gcc to avoid a
"use of assignment suppression and length modifier together in scanf format"
warning on line 90 (it's intentional)

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r291839:

Initialize errno to 0 in the nul testcase before testing it

For some odd reason stable/10 requires this, otherwise it always fails
the errno == 0 check on line 196.

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

291824 by bdrewery:
Fix mis-merge in r291816, nl_defs.h not used here.

291823 by bapt:
MFC: r291091

install: do not follow symlinks

In case the target of install is a dead symlink, install(1) used to not
consider it as "existing" because of the usage of stat(2) instead of
lstat(2).  meaning the old file (the symlink) is not removed before the new
file is created. The symlink is being followed and the new file becoming the
target of the symlink instead of the target of install(1)

Reviewed by:	jhb, brooks
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4191

291819 by bdrewery:
MFC r291348:

  Use LIBEXECDIR for /usr/libexec.

291818 by bdrewery:
MFC r291339:

  Follow-up r291330: h_testbits.h is only needed by xdr_test.

291817 by bdrewery:
MFC r291331:

  Avoid requiring 'make depend' here.

291816 by bdrewery:
MFC r291330:

  Replace DPSRCS that work fine in SRCS.

291815 by bdrewery:
MFC r284289,r288267:

  r284289:
    Misc fixes from projects/bmake
  r288267:
    Remove redundant .NOPATH.

291814 by bdrewery:
MFC r291329:

  Remove redundant DPSRCS which were already in SRCS.

291812 by bdrewery:
MFC r291026:

  Remove unneeded libmd from bootstrap-tools (reverting r246784).

291811 by bdrewery:
MFC r290665:

  Build all of sys/modules with SUBDIR_PARALLEL.

291809 by bdrewery:
MFC r291081:

  Rename checked-in 'includes' to 'includes.sh' to avoid colliding with
  share/mk target 'make includes'.

291807 by bdrewery:
MFC r290812:

  Avoid setting schg in the objtree for lib32 build.

291805 by bdrewery:
MFC r290435:

  Don't allow environment-set options to bleed into src.conf.5 generation.

291804 by bdrewery:
MFC r290431:

  Add SUBDIR_PARALLEL.

291803 by bdrewery:
MFC r290426:

  Correct a comment which appears to be mistakingly mechanically changed in
  r265420.

291801 by bdrewery:
MFC r290170:

  Remove unneeded NULL as this is initialized with M_ZERO.

291799 by bdrewery:
MFC r290169:

  Use memmove(3) to avoid overlapping copy.

291797 by bdrewery:
MFC r290374:

  Remove unneeded mutex.h include, missed in r287155.

291795 by bdrewery:
MFC r290084:

  Remove unneeded NAME override.

291794 by bdrewery:
MFC r290083:

  Use more appropriate ${SHAREDIR} rather than /usr/share.

291792 by bdrewery:
MFC r289393:

  Add more SUBDIR_PARALLEL.

291791 by bdrewery:
MFC r289669:

  Fix building in a directory with SUBDIRs and SUBDIR_PARALLEL.

291790 by bdrewery:
MFC r289289,r290181:

  r289289:
    Fix support for building a PROG_CXX, and PROG, directly.
  r290181:
    Unbreak bsd.progs.mk with PROGS (but not PROGS_CXX) and when invoking the
    "one of many" targets, e.g. `make hello_world`, where hello_world is a C
    program

291789 by bdrewery:
MFC r289286,r291338,r291340:

  r289286:
    Follow-up r288218 by ensuring common objects are built before recursing.
  r291338:
    Fix the "common object" handling to not depend on ".o" if SRCS only
    contains headers.
  r291340:
    Follow-up r291338 to handle .d, .y and .l files better as well.

291788 by bdrewery:
MFC r289872:

  Replace gcc reference with 'cc' and document the default ${CC}.

291786 by bdrewery:
MFC r289870,r289871:

  r289870:
    Add bsd.crunchgen.mk to bsd.README.
  r289871:
    Sort properly.

291783 by bdrewery:
MFC r289736:

  Document that we use {} for variable expansion.

291782 by bdrewery:
MFC r289379:

  Remove directories disconnected since r169718.

291781 by bdrewery:
MFC r289375:

  Fix wrong use of .for; the iteration variable is not used in the loop.

291778 by bdrewery:
MFC r289374:

  Remove excess .else

291777 by bdrewery:
MFC r289360,r289361,r289378,r289430,r289605,r289676:

  r289360:
    Add temporary workaround for .MAKE being applied to _worldtmp, since
    r251750.
  r289361:
    Consider top-level targets to be .PHONY as bmake won't build them otherwise
    if a file with the same name is found in the directory.
  r289378:
    Mark sub-make targets as .MAKE and .PHONY to handle -n and always-build
    properly.
  r289430:
    Remove .MAKE from targets that do more than just run sub-makes, such as
    calling rm or mtree.
  r289605:
    Add missing .PHONY for parallel subdir target.
  r289676:
    Add some missing '+', .MAKE, and .PHONY modifiers.

291774 by bdrewery:
MFC r284105,r284106,r284163:

  r284105:
    Cleanup some indentation issues.
  r284106:
    Implement '-s' to copy as symlink, similar to the current -l link(2)
    handling.
  r284163:
    Cleanup some style(9) issues.

Relnotes:	yes

291772 by bdrewery:
MFC r291001:

  ipfw: Fix dynamic IPv6 rules showing junk for non-specified address masks.

Relnotes:	yes

291767 by des:
MFH (r287917, r287918, r289063): upgrade to latest Unbound
MFH (r283301, r289592, r291582): rc script improvements
MFH (r287880): respect manually configured forwarders when using DHCP
MFH (r289321): deconfuse man page

PR:		184047 203580 204931

291764 by ngie:
MFC r290913,r291181:

r290913:

Port contrib/netbsd-tests/kernel/t_mqueue.c to FreeBSD

- Add missing headers
- Ensure mqueuefs is loaded
- Make sure the mqueuefs path is absolute and relative to /
- Cast the result of mq_open returning -1 to (mqd_t) to mute a compiler
  warning

Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division

r291181:

Integrate contrib/netbsd-tests/kernel/t_mqueue into the FreeBSD test
suite as tests/sys/kern/mqueue_test

291763 by ngie:
MFC r291180:

Fix up convert.c generation

- Use a temporary file for convert.c to reduce likelihood of an interrupted
  build resulting in bad code being written to convert.c
- Truncate the file instead of appending to it to ensure that the file being
  touched will not result in duplicate declarations/definitions from
  kern_acct.c if/when kern_acct.c changes.

291761 by ngie:
MFC r291359,r291362:

r291359:

Skip over lines that start with # (comments)

r291362:

r291359 was incorrect. Skip over tokens that start with `#' as fgetln can
return more than one '\n' delimited line in a buffer

Handle empty lines too, just in case

291759 by ngie:
MFC r291363:

Clean up trailing whitespace

291758 by ngie:
MFC r291358:

Remove cnftp.bjpu.edu.cn (it no longer resolves)
Add localhost to resolv/mach for parity with nss/mach

291757 by kib:
MFC r291379:
Move the comment about resident pages preventing vnode from leaving
active list, into the header comment for vdrop().

291754 by ngie:
MFC r284527,r284528,r284608,r285219,r291166,r291167:

r284527 (by imp):

Update style.9 to reflect consensus on developer's mailing list
allowing redundant braces.

Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2842

r284528 (by imp):

Bump date.

Submitted by: Xin Li

r284608 (by imp):

Back out contested change until dispute is resolved. This proved to be
more contentious than I expected.

r285219 (by imp):

The results of the vote are in. This reflects that vote. Single
line statements inside of braces is recognized as an acceptable
style.
	http://reviews.freebsd.org/V3
As always, this isn't license for wholesale change, etc.

r291166:

Recommend cc -Wall instead of gcc -Wall

r291167:

Bump .Dd

291721 by jkim:
Merge OpenSSL 1.0.1q.

291713 by rodrigc:
Fix bad MFC (r291173)

Replace SRCTOP with the relevant path via .CURDIR

Reviewed by: bdrewery