Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 12:19:36 CDT
From:      dave <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
To:        a brody <abrody@smart.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is Mac OS X in your ports page?

Mac OS X is NOT a port of FreeBSD.  Mac OS X is a GUI on  Darwin which is a
BSD on top of a Mach mircrokernel.  Other than the fact that Apple pulled
some of Darwin's stuff from the BSD's (freeBSD included) it is not a port
of FreeBSD to PPC architecture.

Its more a port of Mach to PPC with BSD running on it.

Dave