Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:33:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Jackson <d055633c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        Shockboi <shockboi@dqc.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hi

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Shockboi wrote:

> I am trying to locate the minimal "canned dist set" for freebsd but can't find anything really _minimal_. what is the filename/dir of the set I am looking for and ftp add etc .
> reguards mic

go to ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.5-RELEASE/bin
(maybe I'm missing a directory.)
In a nutshell, you need all the files in the bin directory of whatever
release, you're looking for.
The files will be named
bin.aa
bin.ab
bin.ac
bin.ad
etc., etc., etc.

You'll also need to make a boot floppy from boot.flp in the tools
directory, and fdimage.exe or rawrite.exe to make the floppy.