Date:      7 Apr 2000 01:53:03 -0300
From:      <basubastas@arnet.com.ar>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Philatelic information and stamps auction news

Stamps auction and philatelic information news
Dear stamp collector:
We take this opportunity to contact you because our enterprise gives the service of selling philatelic items through auctions and a variety of additional philatelic services. For better serve you we would like to know your philatelic interest (no mandatory), and we will send you through email news about future auctions and philatelic information.
Our next auction will close within next days at:
http://www.BuenosAiresSubastas.com
Looking for hearing you as soon as possible we remain at your entire disposal for further information.
Best regards.
Buenos Aires Subastas

IMPORTANT SUBSCRIBE INFORMATION
If you don't want to receive future e-mails from us with news about future auctions and philatelic information, we kindly ask you to reply this email, with a "remove" subject.