Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 21:31:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        scanner@jurai.net, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone staying at the Double Tree for Freenix?

The USENIX reception I think. 5:30-7 at exhibition hall, and 8-10 at the
aquarium. -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_