Date:      Thu, 07 Dec 2000 02:37:09 -0500
From:      Mike <mike@fdhosting.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: gdbm

Using MySQL was my original plan, till I started reading more. It would
have done everything I needed perfectly.  But with the amount of concurrent
accesses, I am worried that it would become the bottleneck in my program.
I'm not storing a lot of data.. Reason I've been trying for GDBM as opposed
to text files, is I've heard the programs run faster when the data is in
binary format...