Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:47:15 +0200
From:      Joerg Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        "freebsd-x11@freebsd.org" <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: AMD Radeon (ARUBA): partial success

As Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Note that a fix to  bug that can cause a crash with vt was patched a few
> days ago in HEAD and is scheduled to be MFC'ed to 10-STABLE in just a few
> days. I have only seen reports of it triggering a crash on a resume from
> suspend.

Thanks for the warning.  I've got a page fault panic yesterday when
starting xdm as part of the auto-boot sequence, but didn't look into
the coredump yet.  (Manually starting did work then.)  I'll make sure
to update the tree again before moving the machine into production.

Suspend/resume issues won't matter though, as this is going to be a
24x7 server system.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/