Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        Brian <bri@sonicboom.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ruptime

You need to run the 'rwhod' daemon on each host ont he network, like mine
looks like

telnetd ~/audio$ ruptime
radiation   down      2:14
stinky        up   3+09:15,     4 users,  load 0.18, 0.04, 0.01
unix9         up   3+03:51,     0 users,  load 0.12, 0.08, 0.08
telnetd ~/audio$

I havent run the rwhod daemon on radiation, So its down.