Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:08:17 +0100 (MET)
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bugs in the handbook. (FreeBSD Portal)

> This sounds a little bit like flame-bait. Yes freebsd.org has some
> shortcomings, but no I have not made any contributions myself, so I am
> very lucky to have all the resources available that I do. Don't expect
> more of others than you do of yourself. Can I interpret this as an offer
> to help?

Well, yes.

I am currently thinking of the my Polish website concept.
What I am going to do is better advocacy of some certain
subjects which make the FreeBSD actually _better_.

I think I will have some ideas on better ports advocacy,
also on an easy upgrade option like cvsup.

From my experience beginning FreeBSD sysadmins coming
from linux or NT background are usually amazed with
these features - if "marketed" properly.

I am not so sure of my English-writing skills, but I think
I can bring some ideas. (Time to subscribe to -doc, you say?:)

--
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>