Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:23:30 +0800 (CST)
From:      tyl <tyl@project.m2.ntu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Combine ppp, private ip, natd ?

I have run a dial-up server on FreeBSD for some time.
Due to  IP deficiency, I have to use the Private IP for the client

I had try "ppp -direct -alias ..."
After reading the man page, found the "-alias" seems not for the dial up peer.

then I think of natd
I found that natd cannot translate the Private IP on ttyd*
I can telnet from the client to the FreeBSD, but not the Internet.

Is there anything I miss ? Thank for your help first !!