Date:      Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:20:12 GMT
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/149643: [rum] device not sending proper beacon frames in ap mode

The following reply was made to PR kern/149643; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To: Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org>
Cc: freebsd-net@freebsd.org, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:44:59 +0800

 On 18 October 2011 11:36, Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> wrote:
 > Hi Adrian,
 >
 > I see that revision 226467 by bz already fixed the compiler warnings.
 > I've now built and tested this on freebsd-8 amd64.

 Sweet. I'll just assume at this point that it'll work on FreeBSD-9 and
 aim to get it into the tree in the next few days.

 > The same bugfix has been working throughout the day on a couple of
 > openbsd i386 boxes with rum hardware too.

 Great news :) I'm sure the OpenBSD guys will appreciate being sent a
 bugfix as well.
 Just make sure you mention it came from FreeBSD. :)

 > I guess the PR number you asked me for yesterday is just kern/149643 ?

 I'll check it out, thanks! :)

 Adrian