Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:38:01 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Logging FTPD

	HI all.  I'm a little stumped here and need some pointers as to where I'm
going wrong.  I'm using ftpd for our FTP server on FBSD 4.5 and I'm needing
to log successful and failed on all things that FTPD will log.  AKA logins,
send, get, mkdir, etc.  Anonymous access is disabled, so this is just
tracking registered users who can login to the server.  I tried what the
man pages said with LOG_FTP and I even went as far as to try ftp.info to
see if that would generate anything and I got zip.  It's logging to the
file /var/log/ftpd like what was suggested in the man files, so I'm
stumped.  I grepped and so far it looks like it's not logging anywhere else
either.  SO any help with this would be great.  Thanks.