Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:22:50 -0500
From:      Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   MIB's for FreeBSD?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but usually if
you're looking for someone who knows the nitty gritty details, you look
to the people that make it a point to know the details. I'm looking for
a comprehensive list of snmp MIB's that can be used for monitoring
FreeBSD using MRTG. If you know of a list that isn't exactly
comprehensive, I'll take what I can get. I'm running FreeBSD 4.0 using
ucd-snmp for snmpd. TIA.

--
Drew Sanford
Systems Administrator