Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:33:46 +0100
From:      Matthew Sharlot <matthew@federal.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netscape Communicator

Hi,

I want to put communicator on my FreeBSD box but due to network problems
have been trying to download the file that "make" specifies when i run
it, via my win95 box.
"make " specifies
"communicator-v403b8-export.x86-unknown-freebsd.tar.gz"
However, when I connect to ftp.freebsd.org the files I find are as
above, but with "v404" or"v405" in place of "v403b8".
The question is whether "make" for the source files I have will run with
these latest versions. Also does anyone know what the differences are
between 404 and 405?

Thanks in advance

Matthew Sharlot.