Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:42:14 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290

* De: Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org> [ Data: 2002-10-25 ]
	[ Subjecte: /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290 ]
> When booting my system, I get the following after samba-2.2.6 starts:
> acquiring duplicate lock of same type: "inp"
>  1st inp @ /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290
>  2nd inp @ /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290
>
> This is with a kernel from Fri Oct 25 23:27:50 CDT 2002 (about an hour
> ago).

I've been seeing this for about two months, but the box I'd been seeing
it on (the Samba box) was too unreliable to ever get logged in and get
the info, once it was updated to -current, and I didn't get it transcribed
as I remember telling someone how to reproduce it, but I don't know if they
ever looked into it.

Thanks,
juli.
--