Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:03:58 -0800
From:      "Fred Lomas" <aj@8hill.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Termnal Server Client

Hi,
              I am trying to terminal server to my Win2k Server behind my
BSD box which is running 2.2.7 standard IPFW and rules I am redirecting UDP
1000-2000 to my internal IP of the 2k box but I am still unable to conenct
to it has anyone ever done this?? am I missing sonething else?? do i need to
give it a port to come in on, and if so  How do I figure out which one. well
any ideas or suggestions would be Killer!!!!!!!
Thanks

Aj