Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:00:54 -0000
From:      "ThommyppillaiM" <ThommyppillaiM@dulwich.org.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I have FreeBSD installed on a dual partitioned hardrive on a 486 20MB 3.2GB
computer, the problem I am facing waa that because of my old biod version,
i needed a boot overlay program made by syquest to enable be to fully
format the 3.2GB rather than the 540MB bios limit, now the program
automatically selected the size of 1.5GB for each partition , now I am
running dangerously low on disk space on my dos partition, and needed to
resize the partitions, i have heard that a program called partition magic
will resize partitions which are linux extention2, now i don't know what
freeBSD empolys as its filing system before i attempt to resize,

Can any one help my dilema, or find a solution as i am not proficient in
unix to know

Thanks